Monday, December 3, 2007

Rice Vball Reunion

Our own Samantha Jane Waldron Shannon was inducted into the Rice Hall of Fame this fall. What better time for a reunion?





First we started out at the Rice football game...saw double preggers Kelly Smith, Klara Zelinka, Jane Shin, Vanessa Shannon, Jen Sloan, and of course Sammy.



Here is Sammy getting recognized at halftime.




After the game, we all met up at Volcano's for a little partytime.






Jane, Ness, & LB cracking up





Jen, Becca & LB





Tiff & LB posing pretty




LB & Klara




LB & Sammy--like old times


And here are a some photos of everybody as the night went on:






drunk guys 1st attempt at a group photo



drunk guys 2nd attempt at a group photo


2 comments:

camiropa said...

LB!
I wish I could have made it to the Rice get together for Sammy- thanks for posting the pictures!

Best wishes in your new place!

CASEY ROON

Anonymous said...

LB - Thanks for posting the pictures from that weekend. I had so much fun seeing everyone! I love your blog - its an awesome idea. Thanks to all my teammates - without all of you I would never have been inducted! You all ROCK!!

Sam